Sunday, October 9, 2011

Born Stronger Sportwear




I have found some great gym t-shirts over the years, and the looks of the shirts have evolved over the years and MMA has brought in a whole new look and attitude to sportswear.
Recently I come a cross Born Stronger Sportswear, while surfing the web for some new cool gear. Not only did I find some great shirts, but I also found a website filled with inspiring Born Stronger stories, one of which was the story about how Born Stronger was born.

This is the Born Stronger Story as told on their website.
"It all started with the belief that if we put our mind, body and passion into anything, we can be successful.
For BORN STRONGER founder Dhillon, the inspiration for this dream came when an obscure news story forced him out of his pending sleeping bliss. A young boy in Africa stared back through the TV set. The boy wore dirty, tattered clothes. Flies swirled around his head. He wore no shoes. His mother, father and all his siblings killed by brutal warlords. Yet the young boy was smiling because he had found joy by helping other families escape the same fate of his family. He was driven to help and not let his misfortune ruin his life. That boy was BORN STRONGER.

Dhillon woke up the next morning still seeing that boy. And he realized it was time to do something meaningful in life. Dhillon’s dream was to help boys, girls, women and men realize their potential. BORN STRONGER was born.
Since then Dhillon is simply known as Dr. Dream. Helping others recognize and pursue their dreams and passion.

Today BORN STRONGER is the only sportswear brand that represents everyone. Regardless of race, color or culture. Regardless of the dream, the sport or the desire. Because we are all BORN STRONGER!"

Born Stronger also has a great blog and a whole section dedicated to submissions by their readers. So they can tell their own Born Stronger stories. I love this section! Warriors come in all shapes and sizes from all over the world, and their spirit is contagious!

Well I have become a regular visitor to www.bornstronger.com, and I ordered several shirts. I got myself the Born Stronger Plaid T-shirt, the Born Stronger Laughing Buhdua and a Born Stronger Rash Guard. I also got my wife the Born Stronger Inspire ladies t-shirt. Born Strong did an incredible job designing the t-shirts down to the smallest details, Heck, even the tags are cool. The nice thing about the Born Stronger gear, it is a very nice quality shirt with a very classy yet bold logo. This is gear you could wear to the gym or just out on the town. As for the Rash Guard, I have to say this is one of the nicest quality rash guards I have ever seen. I am jacked about all my new gear from Born Stronger.

Check out Born Stronger at http://www.bornstronger.com/

On Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment