Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Heavy Handles and Heavy Grips

I have some recently added some new toys to my gym. I have added a full set of Heavy Grips hand gripper and 2 pair of Heavy Handles 1" and 2". I origanlly got these got these for grip training but have found a ton of great uses for these, well beyond grip! By the way, when you order the whole set you will get a cool duffle bag. Yeah I got the whole damn thing. Over the years I collected kind of a grab bag of odd grippers but never had a full set, and I really think getting a complete set will improve my training. I have also had my eye on the Heavy Handles for a couple years now and I will say I was not dissappointed.






I have incorporated Heavy Grips and Heavy Handles in to several of my workouts. My favorite use for the Heavy Handles is in my tricep workout. Now I use the Heavy Handles a little different than most, as you will see in my next article on tricep training. If you would like to see a complete set of exersices as designed by the creator of Heavy Handles check out http://www.heavyhandle.com/exercises/index.html .






"The Heavy Grips™ hand gripper series was developed for athletes who want to take the training of their grip strength to the next level. These high quality aluminum-handled hand-grippers are crafted with 50 inch-force-lb torque increments from 100lbs to 350lbs so that you can train your grip similar to training any other bodypart-- by increasing resistance. This will finally allow you to build the huge forearms and crushing grip you have been unable to achieve by doing endless reps with plastic-handled hand-grippers.If you want to develop serious hand strength for a sport, or just want to impress your friends, than the Heavy Grips™ hand grippers are the perfect choice for you! If you're worried about working hard, getting sore hands and possibly some calluses on your fingers, than this product is not for you!"



"The Heavy Handles™ are available in either 1" ergo handles or 2" knurled handles(2" handle shown at right) and for reference purposes, we will call the weight shaft with the cable attachment ring at the end 'Shaft A' and the weight shaft in-line with the handle "Shaft B"."



If you would like to get more information on Heavy Grips and Heavy Handles go to http://www.heavyhandle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment